DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAING PROJECT 2 PHOTOSHOP EXERCISES





 05/10/2023- (Week 6 - Week 10)

Tyra Franchesca Valerie Anthony (0368223)

Digital Photography and Imaging

Project 1 / Exercises


Week 5: Basic Photography
1. Digital Photography 
2. Intro to lighting and types
3. Lighting Do’s & Don’ts

We were given videos tutorials for us to follow while doing my exercise that it was on the we use the three basic tools above.

Fig 5.1 week 5 hearst maisan 
by using shazam photo that we have use the quick selection tool to place in the mansion photo.


This my progress when I was finishing the work, have to also create the shadows on the water to show reflection looking like ripples.



 
         These are the references the Mr.Fauzi send us in the google classroom for us to use.


Fig 5.2 Week 5 hearst mansion exercise 2

We also took a photo of us and put it inside like we did with shazam but this time it is ourselves.


Week 6
Poster design 

Introduction

The principles of design are the rules a designer must follow to create an effective and attractive composition.

The fundamental principles of design are: Emphasis, Balance and Alignment, Contrast, Repetition, Proportion, Movement and White Space.

There also 7 principles of poster design

1. Emphasis
2. Balance/alignments
3.Contrast
4. repetition
5.Proportion
6. White Space

We were given tutorials videos for to some ideas about poster design as in the videos explains.

These two photos was for me to do exercise one and two by recoloring instead of leaving them black and white as they are.

Fig 6.1-week 6 Recoloring


This was the way I have transform the man by putting colors on him and to be honest I like it like that the way I have changed it to color. 


Fig 6.2-week 6 recoloring 

 

Fig 6.3 Week 6



Fig 6.4-week 6 Screenshot recoloring 



Fig 6.5-week 6 Final recoloring black and white

 

 

Fig 6.6-week 6 pdf 



Week 7
Double Exposure and Blending Mode 

What Is Double Exposure Photography?

Double exposure photography refers to merging multiple images. The goal is to make them surreal, emotional, or humorous. They usually feature silhouettes.

Double exposure effect may look complicated at first. But it’s easy to make in-camera and in Adobe Photoshop. You don’t need a double exposure camera, as there are a few other ways youcan create them.

In the editing world, you have endless possibilities. You can transform ordinary photographs into powerful masterpieces.

- Using tilt shift effect

- Create fake reflections

- Experiment with texture

-Convert black/white

- Silhouette

- Pick random photo

By using photoshop blending mode

 

Fig 7.1 week 7 recreate the same work.

Fig 7.1

Fig 7.3

Fig 7.4

These where the photos that used to create my double exposure by using the same technique but for my own, I want to do in only her hair making like she is thinking or dreaming.
Fig 7.5 screenshot of the process of the first double exposure example.



Fig 7.5 week 7 final results my version of double exposure

FEEDBACK

The composition itself is alright especially the way I made where my focal point was in the hair but Mr.Fauzi tells me that I need to add my own photo like for the previous exercise I can also play around with my compassion with the hair.

It is a good idea I have to make more understanding.








Fig 7.6-week 8 final self-double exposure the way I was imagine
the place where am currently in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TYPOGRAPHY 1- EXERCISES

ADVANCE TYPOGRAPHY

Illustration & Visual Narrative Task 1